03 August 2008

Sentosa


:: 27 July 2008
:: Sentosa
:: Singapore

Anyone who happens to come and travel to Singapore will surely have Sentosa on their iterinary. I've been to Sentosa twice because whenever there are friends who went here for a visit I tag along. I wanted to go there again and enjoy the Siloso Beach though it doesn't look like one of the beaches we have in the Philippines but nonetheless it has sand. hehe! 

There is this Palawan Beach at Sentosa and we are wondering if the sand came from Palawan, Philippines that's why it's named Palawan. hehe! But there are heresays that it actually came from Palawan. So a taste of home on a different land.

Shown are photos taken during my second visit. The bus that will take you around Sentosa, the famous SILOSO letters and the Siloso sand. Can't wait to feel the sand on my feet again. 

“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” - Robert Louis Stevenson 
 

No comments: